Vitality SuperGreen is a powder produced by Body Ecology. The people at Body Ecology are really good in preparing greens and fermented products. I’ve tried their products through the years and found them to be of high quality and great taste.
Vitality SuperGreen is packed with a great variety of ingredients in one blend. It’s a powder that is easy to mix and taste good enough to be enjoyed daily. Here’s a quick overview.
Vitality SuperGreen Features
The powder is an impressive mix of—if I counted right—55 different ingredients including 14 probiotic bacteria strains. The idea is that all these ingredients work in synergy, or interacting for an enhanced effect. For what purpose?
Well, many users replace breakfast with a Vitality SuperGreen drink. The drink is pretty filling and gives an energy boost so this seems to work well.
Here is a list of ingredients:
- Fermented algae: chlorella, red marine, dulse.
- Cereal Grass: barley grass, alfalfa.
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine, chicory root, flax seed, sunflower lecithin, aloe vera extract.
- Enzymes: protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase, glycoamylase, invertase, bromelain, papain, alpha galactosidase, peptidase, maltase, pectinase, phytase, xylanase, hemicelluase.
- Fermented Vegetables: Spinach, parsley, kale.
- Fermented Algae: spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella, dunaliella salina, kelp, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa grass, barley flakes.
- Probiotics: L. acidophilus, L. delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) B. bifidum, saccharomyces boulardii, saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Blend: rice bran extract, acerola extract, thodiola rosea, bilberry extract, grapeseed extract, beta glucan.It’s vegan and gluten free.
Summary: The powder is a powerful blend providing a great variety of nutrients that have an energising effect.
How to use Vitality SuperGreen
Perhaps you used some of the ingredients in this blend by their own. But I must confess that it’s very convenient to have so many of them collected in one powder. And if you are on a low-carb diet like I am, then it’s a nice bonus that the powder contains only 1 gram sugar per serving.
The blend is versatile and you can easily mix it with water, freshly pressed vegetable juice, in smoothies, or yogurt. Some people report that they mix the powder with CocoBiotic to create a fizzy drink. This sounds like a must try!
Does Vitality SuperGreen taste good? If you enjoy greens in general, then you won’t have a problem. Others might need to get used to the “green” taste of the mix.
This blend is hugely popular. There are literally hundreds of satisfied customer reviews praising this powder. Some have used it for years. Many say that the reason they love it is that it actually works.
Many say they use Vitality SuperGreen for weight loss. And those who don’t consume much vegetables say they love the feeling of getting much of it in this powder. Many also feel an energy boost when taking it in the morning.
The price is around $50 for a 9.7 oz. (279 g.) bag with 30 servings. Yes, it’s pricey. Sometimes you can find it on sale for 39.99. However, some have found that cutting down on unhealthy snacks saves money and allows for a daily smoothie. The list of ingredients is indeed impressive but does it justify the price tag? It might.