Vitality SuperGreen is a supplement from Body Ecology. They have added a great variety of potent ingredients together in a powder that is easy to use and actually tastes good. Lets’ find out more.
Vitality SuperGreen Features
The powder contains an impressive mix of powerful greens, algae, and if I counted right, 14 probiotic bacteria strains. If you want nature’s goodness in one mix, then you can’t go wrong here.
List of ingredients:
- Algae: chlorella, red marine, dulse.
- Cereal Grass: barley grass, alfalfa.
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine, chicory root, flax seed, sunflower lecithin, aloe vera extract.
- Fermented Vegetable: Spinach, parsley, kale.
- Fermented Algae: spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella, dunaliella salina, kelp, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa grass, barley flakes.
- Probiotics: L. acidophilus, L. delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) B. bifidum, saccharomyces boulardii, saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Blend: rice bran extract, acerola extract, thodiola rosea, bilberry extract, grapeseed extract, beta glucan.
How to use Vitality SuperGreen
Most of these ingredients I’ve regularly used separately. But having them all collected in one powder easy to mix is very comfortable. And if you’re on a low-carb keto diet, the powder is low carb with only 1 gram sugar per serving. Some like to add stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit.
The powder is versatile and can be mixed in a variety of ways. It dissolves well in water, freshly pressed vegetable juice, smoothies, and even yogurt. Some mix it with CocoBiotic creating a fizzy, refreshing probiotic drink.
What do consumers say?
There are hundreds of satisfied customer reviews on this powder. Some have used it for years. Many say that the reason they love this is that it actually works so well, including those with a sensitive stomach. Many who struggle with gut problems claim that Vitality SuperGreen alleviates a wide array of problems.
The ingredients in Vitality SuperGreen are potent enough to curb inflammations and to stabilize the digestive tract. Others feel an energy boost when taking it in the morning and even substitute it for breakfast. It’s often used as a weight loss strategy.
The price is around $50 for a 9.7 oz. (279 g.) bag. It’s not cheap, but I assume this is because of the highest-quality ingredients. And if you feel that it works, well, then the price may not be that critical.
The Vitality SuperGreen powder is surprisingly tasty, versatile, and popular. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anything like it before. Body Ecology supplements are generally of high quality and well composed. Many satisfied customers have given this five stars which is hard to contradict.