Vitality SuperGreen is a supplement produced by Body Ecology. These people are good at what they do and use a great variety of potent ingredients. This powder is easy to use and actually tastes good. Lets’ find out more.
Vitality SuperGreen Features
The powder contains an impressive mix of powerful greens, and if I counted right, 14 probiotic bacteria strains. If you want nature’s goodness in one mix then you can’t go wrong here.
List of ingredients:
- Algae: chlorella, red marine, dulse.
- Cereal Grass: barley grass, alfalfa.
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine, chicory root, flax seed, sunflower lecithin, aloe vera extract.
- Fermented Vegetable: Spinach, parsley, kale.
- Fermented Algae: spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella, dunaliella salina, kelp, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa grass, barley flakes.
- Probiotics: L. acidophilus, L. delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) B. bifidum, saccharomyces boulardii, saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Blend: rice bran extract, acerola extract, thodiola rosea, bilberry extract, grapeseed extract, beta glucan.
How to use Vitality SuperGreen
Many of the ingredients you might already use separately now and them. But having them collected in one powder that is easy to mix is very comfortable. And the powder is definitely useful for those on a low-carb diet as it contains only 1 gram sugar per serving.
The powder is versatile and is easily mixed in in water, freshly pressed vegetable juice, smoothies, or yogurt. Some mix the powder with CocoBiotic creating a fizzy, refreshing probiotic drink. You can also add stevia or monk fruit for a bit more sweetness.
What consumers say
There are literally hundreds of satisfied customer reviews praising this powder. Some have used it for years. Many say that the reason they love it is that it actually works, also for those with a sensitive stomach. Many claim that Vitality SuperGreen alleviates a wide array of gut problems.
The ingredients in Vitality SuperGreen are potent enough to curb inflammations and to stabilize the digestive tract. Some say they feel an energy boost when taking it in the morning and substitute it for breakfast. It’s often used successfully in a weight loss strategy.
The price is around $50 for a 9.7 oz. (279 g.) bag. It’s not the cheapest green powder around. But the ingredients are also rather expensive. And if you feel that it works, well, then the price tag may not be that critical.
The Vitality SuperGreen powder is surprisingly tasty, versatile, and popular. I don’t think I’ve ever come across any other greens like it. Body Ecology supplements are generally of high quality and well composed. Many satisfied customers have given this product five stars and this is hard to contradict.