Align Probiotic Supplement is a popular dietary supplement including a patented easy-to-swallow capsule. The claim is that one capsule per day helps keep your gut in balance. Let’s have a look at this.
The main active ingredient in Align Probiotic is Bifantis—scientifically known as Bifidobacterium infantis 35624. This strain is well-researched and knows to be a potent probiotic that benefits the gut in several ways. B. infantis is a bacteria normally found in the human intestine but often declines with age and other reasons.
Research show that bifantis have a positive effect on women with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). But this bacteria is also capable of relieving many of the symptoms of IBS not only for women but also for men. Therefore, Align Probiotic really has the potential to build and maintain a healthy digestive system.
Align Probiotic features
Then you were very young, most of the bacteria in the digestive system were protective bifidobacteria. Therefore, the presence of bifidobacterium within the GI tract is associated with a number of health benefits as relieving diarrhea, preventing ulcerative colitis and reducing symptoms of lung infections in children.
Bifantis bacteria are essential to your body for a healthy digestion and the assimilation of nutrients. But due to stress, a poor diet, medication, health problems and other reasons, your natural balance of this bacteria can be disrupted. Align Probiotic is a well-composed supplement for this purpose.
- Bifantis bacteria in Align are able to break down sugars into lactic acid in the intestine. This unique ability to feed and stay alive in the intestine makes it a potent protector against harmful microorganisms and keep the gut in balance. Therefore, Align Probiotic Supplement promotes relief from abdominal pain/discomfort, bloating and constipation.
- Bifantis bacteria produce vitamins thiamine, nicotinic acid, B12, biotin, and folic acid. This helps treat abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating, bowel movement, and inflammatory conditions.
- Independent studies show that taken daily, Align Probiotic Supplement can relieve gas, bowel dysfunction, promote bowel movements without any other side effects than the usual mild ones when detoxifying your body. Studies supporting claims are a cornerstone for trust in a brand.
- Another study published in 2009 found that Bifidobacterium infantis was the only probiotic strain out of 13 tested capable of improving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). So if you’re and IBS sufferer, Align Probiotic is well worth trying.
- Bifantis is also a good choice to ease the effects of eating antibiotics.
- For most people, one capsule of Align Probiotic Supplement daily will be enough to promote digestive balance and maintain a strong, healthy digestive system.
As with many other probiotic supplements, during the first few days, some consumers report minor side effects like gas and bloating. This is a good sign that the bifidobacteria is live and active. As your gut adjusts to the friendly bacteria symptoms will ease. The bacteria suppress harmful microorganisms.
Most studies show that it takes some two weeks before a notable, positive effect is reached and the digestive system works better. So be patient.
In addition, it is highly beneficial to adjust the diet when consuming any probiotic supplement. Try adding more raw vegetables, drink fresh vegetable juice, consume fermented vegetables.
Align Probiotic is easy to swallow and contains a highly beneficial probiotic strain that is backed by serious research. This product is also backed by good manufacturing principles, patented technology, and much research. Adding to this are many satisfied customers. Therefore, this product that can definitely be recommended, also for children.
In all choices of supplements, what is best for you depends very much on your unique needs. For those who suffer from the most common symptom of IBS, constipation, bloating and gas Align seems to work very well. The price is also moderate so you might want to give it a try.